- Lily is honored to be receiving the Visionary Award at East West Players annual gala on Monday, April 30, 2018! East West Players is the oldest Asian American Equity theatre in the country. The Visionary Award is given to "individuals who have raised the visibility of the Asian American Pacific (APA) community through their craft. Read more about the award HERE.
- Great news! Lily has been nominated for the 2018 Directors Guild of America Award for Outstanding Directorial Achievement for her episode of Just Add Magic, entitled “Just Add Meddling.” The DGA Awards take place Saturday, February 3, 2018.
- This has been a busy TV season for far! She has directed episodes of: Chicago PD (“Care Under Fire”), the last season of Nashville (“That’s My Story”) airing January 25, 2018 and NCIS: Los Angeles (“Liabilities”) airing March 18, 2018. Next up: Criminal Minds.
- She was honored to direct “One of the best teen dramas to watch on Netflix,” Freeform’s The Fosters, as the series comes to an end. Watch her episode, “Diamond in the Rough,” from season four.
- Check out Entertainment Weekly's review of Lily's television directorial debut on Nashville: I don't know if it's just the presence of a healthy Juliette Barnes on the screen, but "What I Cannot Change" is perhaps the best episode of this season of Nashville so far and by quite a long shot. There's nothing overly dramatic or depressing or out of character. Just good ol' fashioned drama and country music, which is exactly what Nashville is supposed to be." - Kyle Fowle, Entertainment Weekly. Read the whole review HERE.
- Lily makes the New York Times Magazine cover! Sunday November 22, 2015. You can go HERE to see.